Tuesday 23 February 2010

Priorities.

I have a member of my extended family, who whenever he visits, looks at my camera gear and says things like, "Bought another toy then?" "Nobody needs that many cameras"
He then proceeds to tell me how much he would like to do this and that but that he can't afford to do it.

Every Saturday night he goes off to one of those new chrome covered pub come nightclubs in the local city centre and spends around £100 on alcohol and taxi fares, and having a "good time"

When I mention to him that he's spending £5000 a year on these weekend jaunts and with that money he could start to finance some of his creative ambitions, he dismisses this with some monosyllabic grunt and the advice that I should "get out more" and stop sitting around buying cameras on the internet.

Priorities.

pont-alexandre-IIIDMH02

doverDMH61

prawle-point-DMH48

southwark-thamesDMH172

A4086-DMH01

brugesDMH03

staffin-bayDMH10

picking-lavenderDMH01

mont-blancDMH03

col

Words - D
Images - D & A